CAASPR is pleased to confirm June 26, 2021 date for the Spring 2021 Canadian Entry-to-Practice (CETP) Exam.
CAASPR and the Exam administrator are committed to ensuring that the national examination adheres to principles of fairness, privacy, psychometric integrity, security and safety.
The CETP Exam is one of the requirements for professional registration / licensing of audiologists and speech-language pathologists in several regulated jurisdictions of Canada.
Please note the following important updated information:
- Individuals wishing to challenge the examination must first obtain examination eligibility approval by applying through the CAASPR Portal. Exam candidates are encouraged to apply early.
- Applicants should consult the CAASPR Application Guide for further information regarding the application process and documents that must be provided to meet Exam eligibility requirements.
- Students who have not yet completed their educational program due to COVID-19, but who wish to enroll for the CETP Exam may avail themselves of the Conditional Approval process. For more information regarding the Conditional Approval policy.
- Once approved for exam eligibility, Exam candidates will receive further information regarding examination enrollment via the email address they provided in their CAASPR Portal account.
- Additional examination information is available in the Examination Candidate Handbook.
- Important dates:
- April 1, 2021 - Exam enrollment begins
- April 30, 2021 - Exam enrollment ends
- May 28, 2021 - Exam cancellation (100% refund) and change request deadline
- June 18, 2021 - Exam cancellation (50% refund) deadline
- June 26, 2021 - Exam date
- To ensure examination candidate safety, physical distancing and other protective measures will be in place at the examination centres. Further information will be upcoming and will be shared with approved candidates via email.